Holiday cookie boxes are one of our favorite annual Goldenrod traditions. It is a collection of 18 cookies, three cookies each of six different cookies. This year’s line-up does not disappoint and reflects some personal staff favorites, as well as cookies that are requested by our customers year after year.
These cookie boxes are automatically made GF/DF and substitutions are not available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions, or to place your order! Click here to see the rest of our holiday menu!
- Snow On Plowed Ground: A super rich, flourless chocolate cookie rolled in powdered sugar. It cracks when baking and looks like freshly plowed, snowy ground.
- Candy Cane Cookie: This is a swirled red and white cookie with peppermint royal ice, dipped in crushed candy canes.
- Pecan Shortbread Cut-Outs: These are an absolute staff favorite! Made with toasted pecan flour, these just melt in your mouth. It is our favorite year after year, and reminds us a little of the classic pecan sandies cookies of our youth.
- Berry Thumbprints: Vanilla shortbread cookies with homemade berry preserves in the center and little vanilla glaze.
- Assorted Cut-Outs: We include decorated sugar cookie and gingerbread cut-outs in each box in festive winter shapes.
- Pfefferneusse Shortbread: Pfefferneusse is a spiced German holiday cookie that we get requests for often from customers – we made our spin on it and made it into a nice shortbread, rolled in powdered sugar right when it comes out of the oven.