If you follow me on Instagram, you are already a couple steps ahead of everyone else here. I posted a picture over the weekend that was a pretty clear effect of feeling amazing after a wedding cake delivery. Success from passion is a high unlike any other. And, so, I’m totally stuck on PASSION. I’ve been baking and taking sweets to my neighbors, clients, and shipping them all over for more than half my life. At last, I’m noticing why it makes me so uncontrollably happy.
My love and passion isn’t just about me – what makes it great is how it impacts everyone around me, and how it just keeps moving forward.
Here are 10 reasons why passion rules the world, when you let it take hold:
- It’s contagious! People around you will see that you’re obsessed and in love – ultimately, you will inspire others to follow their dreams.
- New friends. Once you put yourself out there, you’re going to meet so many people who have the same mindshare. Because you are both working hard toward something great, there’s a good chance those you meet will be a good fit.
- Collaborations. You’ll want to build what you love, so you’ll find others who want to build with you. Your combined strength will be unstoppable.
- Unexpected confidence. When you love something, you’re going to work so goddamn hard, that you will eventually do it pretty well. The process of mastering a craft will turn you into your own hero.
- Love spreads like wildfire. The world will smile with you.
- Happiness. Finding and following your passion is a great way to find inner peace and happiness. Loving yourself isn’t just an idea, it’s a reality that can seem impossible to reach. Love what you do and completely invest in yourself. It’s the greatest investment to make!
- Pride in yourself. Enough said. Be your own hero.
- Success. The success you will feel from doing what you love is an indescribable feeling. Dream it, do it. Success is there.
- You will always be busy! This is an important one for me. Your brain will always be buzzing with ideas of what you can do next and how to finish your next project – but this is great! Constant creation is a beautiful thing.
- Wake up happy. With unlimited ideas, comes limited time. But, that’s okay! You will wake up ready to take on the world.