Happy full-moon Wednesday to all you lovelies out there!
I put together a quick list with ideas for celebrating your lady friends, mothers, sisters, and fairy godmothers. You don’t need to spend a bunch of cash to make someone’s day. If you have more ideas (I’m sure you will), let me know in the comments or through social media.
Reminder: You have the power to change every day monotony and make someone smile.
1. Have a small bouquet delivered to her workspace (or deliver it yourself!).
2. Buy a subscription to DARE/DREAM/DO for yourself – and one for her, too.
3. Get together, turn off your phone, and LISTEN to her. Ask her questions.
4. Invite her to your home. It doesn’t have to be clean and you don’t need something grand to offer – maybe just some tea.
5. Make her a small cake.
6. Leave something on her porch. Don’t stop to announce you’re there – just drop it off and send her a text.
7. Treat her to new tube of lipstick.
8. Invite her for a manicure, whether at a nail shop, or a DIY job.
9. Plan a picnic for no reason.
10. You’re on social media anyway, give her a shout out for being a beautiful human.
11. Make her a flower crown.
12. Organize a phone-free ladies night where you drink Prosecco or PBR in your underwear.
13. Send her a note through the mail (remember the good ol’ USPS?).
14. Suggest you bake a pie together.
15. Ask her to teach you something.
16. Buy a few little plants and invite her to run around town and plant them in random spots.
17. Send her your favorite clip from RuPaul’s Drag Race.
18. Make her a YouTube playlist of your favorite pick-me-up tunes and videos
19. Buy her dinner.
20. Remind her how beautiful she is.